Sunday, February 24, 2013

Best Products for Curly Shiny Bouncy Soft Hair

Heather SalazarLike most women with curly hair, I have a closet full of hair products, and I want to share my favorite products out of  probably a thousand dollars of hair care product purchases over the past 15 years. I have hard to care for curly, coarse, and frizzy hair that I've managed to make one of my favorite features through using a few carefully chosen products. Here are my top choices. All together, these purchases will be about $60 for six products of about two to four months of supplies. 1. Paul Mitchell Lavender Tea Tree Moisturizing Shampoo2. Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner, 3. Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm, 4. Joico Smooth Leave in Anti-Frizz Treatment, 5. Beyond the Zone Split End Mender, and 6. Pantene Straighten and Smooth Cream.







1 comment:

  1. Curly hair is so hard to tame! In humid climates mine turns into a 'fro.

    ReplyDelete